Huge Pics GIRLS!!!! My Brother Lsot A Huge Bet??? Pics?

GIRLS!!!! My brother lsot a huge bet??? Pics? - huge pics

My brother lost a bet to play football grand final.
Before the game, said his team would win, because the coaches of the opposing team was a girl! He believes that women are "stupid and inferior to) the dominant species (males and is limited to the kitchen!
I had a bet with him, and I won, should've seen her face when the other team scored the winning try! (The rugby league in Australia.)
He wanted to cry! But that is what he learns to be sexist!
I dressed like a girl and took pictures.
Do you know what he was doing was right?
To see pictures?
If you want to send me photos mybrotherlost@yahoo.com.au
It is north of 7 photos!
Hint: Do not worry, the younger brother of 18 years for him, and made me pictures of himself to insult to injury add up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment