Supplements To Increase Testosterone Can Anyone Tell Me Some Testosterone/metabolism Increasing Supplements?

Can anyone tell me some testosterone/metabolism increasing supplements? - supplements to increase testosterone

in at 5'6, 8.9 stone, but I have fat in the chest, i dont think its gynecomastia, however, and I have a little relaxation of the stomach. I do not feel hungry, it's probably because I have a low metabolism. Can someone tell me where I can find supplements to boost the metabolism and testosterone in the UK, please?

2 comments:

Hockey Fan NB said...

If you want to lose weight by increasing metabolism, is necessary to increase the amount of thyroxine and a reduction in the amount of testosterone. You can with your doctor and ask for a hormone replacement therapy.

$$BOOyah... said...

Training for more muscle
Steroids - but not recommended
True Oysters
Fatty Acids

Post a Comment