9 Dpo And Egg White Cervical Mucus 9 Dpo (please No Mean Answers)?

9 dpo (please no mean answers)? - 9 dpo and egg white cervical mucus

More than 9 days before the period was due, but since the move of the cervical mucus instead of protein, I'll just go ahead and note that the ovulation. anyway, I'm so tired. I slept well 12 hours and I'm still tired. I did some tests last week all said no, but if I ovualate 30, so that I can not get a positive result until at least 14th little disgust, not hunger. I have eaten nothing but a bunch of cookies and 2 Klondike bars. As you have before BFP 9 DPO?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See if it is still too early to detect pregnancy sound is still too early to have symptoms of pregnancy ....

Anonymous said...

That's probably why fatigue.
They do not eat well, of course.
Eating foods rich in iron and energy.
If you've always tired to go to your doctor.
In addition to talk and see what he says:)

Anonymous said...

I would wait, anyway. Because you are not sure when you ovulate, you are not sure when to test. I wish I could be more helpful, but not much go to from here.

Post a Comment