Using Truck Bedliner For Flooring Injonboat Whats This Truck Worth?

Whats this truck worth? - using truck bedliner for flooring injonboat

I am looking for a 4WD 1997 3 / 4 ton Chevy Silverado. Not aware of any standard that I am not a disk brake in front and turned the serpentine belt is not much life. (Number of cracks, can not replace me) Other than the beauty tight Nice truck. Rides better than my car has. It has 135.000 miles and maintained. Dealers do not want $ 4500.00. Double Bed with Bedliner. Never used for plowing. Interior in good condition. no rust. Talk to the bank on Monday. You do not find value in the Kelly Blue Book can only go through 1999. This is a series of 2500th He got in there, the Vortec V8. The abundance of power, as I discovered my S10 Draggin some time with him today) How do I know what value does it have? Thank you ..

10 comments:

dodge man said...

I own a shop, and when you go to a website that states the value of which would not really help, since these amounts are below what their value, some families, the great car and I know that at least 7,500 light trucks would bring, even with the mileage, the id is not really a factor in this truck wondering why I could get for so little money, but if they are above and observed is very much like a good title is a title to save, I think it's a good piece on it, but you fax auto ID, before I bought it a little too good to be true, good luck, hope this help, s.

stazia81 said...

They do not know where to find, but if the dealer would have the rotors and replaced the first tape, $ 4500 a good deal. Otherwise, too! Personally, I would for a truck, I'll buy a Ford! lol. Longer and have more context.

steve b said...

beening 9-10 years and 135,000 miles, could be closed.

My advice is to find a number that you have to pay and what you pick for your car and walk into the dealership and energetically. You must also be prepared for what they want.

FJ40spen... said...

Go to a place like traderonline.com or through ads in your newspaper. at least you can see what others are trying to sell by Thiers.

Mudd said...

In 4000 $ to 6000 $ range

Papa John said...

www.nada.com
usually higher than KBB

want2wil... said...

Sounds like a bargain, the bank must

Corndog6... said...

I have $ 7990 in http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/default. ...
I believe it is in excellent condition and the "traditional" options, automatic, Longba, air conditioning, cruise control, tilt, power windows, safe, etc. If it is not nearly KBB.com, it sounds like a bargain!

jamesd said...

Go to kbb.com and follow the instructions. easily and are usually slightly higher than the actual purchase price.

jack said...

carfax.com try to ensure that the value of p / u. give Vehix.com also examined the truck at Kelley Blue Bood private parties is approximately $ 6700.00 per course in California. make the dealer has new brakes and rotors, and a new belt. Here in California, which is a safety issue and needs to buy a car from a dealer to happiness is

Post a Comment