Antiphospholipid Syndrome Lay Dormant Antiphospholipid Syndrome And Pregnancy? Help Please!!!!?

Antiphospholipid syndrome and pregnancy? help please!!!!? - antiphospholipid syndrome lay dormant

I'm almost 7 months pregnant and was with anti-phospholipid syndrome diagnosed earlier this year. Clottes disease is when my blood more than usual, and without treatment can cause premature birth or even born miscarrige. but I started at the blood-thinning shots now want to see another blood test run to determine whether the vaccines my blood in my pictures, because the prescription has expired thinned. But I havnt is my recordings of more than 2 weeks and I'm nervous because I'm not sure if they still have to run 5 miles a day, since they have long been before, because I'm pregnant when my blood is not diluted enough I can go to work or something els can happen. Thus, only the whole day was at home for a few days until you get the results of my blood, or shouldI just do what I do all day? Please help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment